We are delighted to return to the enjoyment of music in a social setting. However, the following conditions will apply to maintain safety and to allow participants to feel secure and comfortable. The following arrangements relate to THE WATCHTOWER VENUE.
Check In Process
- Please don’t come if you have any symptoms that could be COVID or you have come in contact with an infected person.
- Come prepared with a face mask and wear it until you are seated (unless you are exempt).
- Join the queue, observing social distancing.
- At the entrance, your temperature will be checked. If it is outside the normal range, you will be asked to go home.
- You will be asked by our volunteers helping to run the event to sanitise your hands at the door. Sanitiser and spare masks will be available.
- You may choose your seat. These are restricted in number and laid out individually according to social distances.
- Please remain seated until the performance is finished.
Constraints during the Performance
- No movement or mingling unless a visit to the toilet is essential.
- There is only one toilet at the venue. Please wipe all surfaces with the anti-viral wipes provided after use.
- There will be no refreshments.
- If you have a cough (even if it is not a COVID cough) please keep your mask on.
Follow-Up when a participant has subsequently tested positive for COVID.
You will be notified after the event if any Participant reports to us a COVID infection within 5 days of the event, so that you can take the required actions.
Thank you for your understanding and we hope that you will enjoy the performances.