BEA is run entirely by volunteers, under the leadership of Pam Campion, supported by a Board of Trustees.
Our programme is handled by three programmers:
- Pam Campion: Art and Culture, Science
- Angela Elliott: History and Literature
- Cian McHugh: Film and Music
and our day-to-day management is handled by:
- Andrea Butler: Mailing Secretary
- Angela Elliott: Compliance & Volunteer Management
- Cian McHugh: Bookings
- Jacqui Parkin: Treasurer and Safeguarding Officer
We are very fortunate in having the support of a wide range of very talented lecturers, who are the critical element in making BEA a success, and of our tireless volunteers, who ensure that each lecture runs smoothly and is an enjoyable experience for all attendees.